our Company prioritises the protection of our Customers’ privacy and the security of the data provided, and therefore complies with the provisions of the GDPR 679/2019 and Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended, regarding the protection of personal data.
GRANDA ZUCCHERI S.P.A. protects its Customers’ personal data of by adopting technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, incorrect use, unauthorised access, disclosure and tampering with the data. The security systems used include firewalls, data encryption and controls for authorising access to personal data.
The data controller is GRANDA ZUCCHERI S.P.A.
The person in charge of data processing is FAUSTO RINAUDO.
NATURE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data are collected and processed, without your express consent [art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR], for the following Service Purposes:
- the fulfilment of all operations imposed by regulatory obligations, fiscal and tax provisions deriving from the performance of the business activity and the requirements established with respect to anti-money laundering;
- the establishment and execution of ongoing contractual relationships;
- operations strictly connected and instrumental to the initiation of the above-mentioned relationships, including the acquisition of information prior to the conclusion of the Contract;
- the management of relations with the Customer for administration activities, accounting, orders, shipments, invoicing, services and the management of any litigation;
- surveying the degree of customer satisfaction, the processing of statistics for internal use;
- the management and execution of the necessary customs procedures in the case of import/export activities, and assistance in inspections by the competent Authorities;
- the performance of the required transport, logistics and freight shipment management services;
- the execution of all procedures necessary for the correct and complete management of the shipment and/or the goods in transit;
- Only with your specific and distinguishable consent (art. 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- to send you via email, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contact, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and to survey the degree of satisfaction with service quality;
- to send you via email, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contact third-party commercial and/or promotional communications (for example, from business partners or insurance companies).
Please note that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Data Controller similar to those already used, unless you dissent.
The contractual, service provision, commercial and non-commercial litigation and promotional purposes regard the processing of the personal data of the Customer only. The Customer’s personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfilment of all legal obligations as well as for future commercial purposes.
METHOD OF PROCESSING
In relation to the above-mentioned purposes, the personal data acquired are lawfully and fairly processed with the aid of computerised and manual instruments for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes and are protected by suitable security measures that guarantee their confidentiality, integrity, accuracy, availability and updating.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
For the provision of the above-mentioned personal data, consent is given automatically as already explained in the general terms and conditions.
Refusal will make it impossible to use the portal and therefore impossible to conclude the contract.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
Please also note that the data collected will never be disseminated and will not be communicated without your express consent, except for necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other entities for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will not be transferred either to Member States of the European Union or to third countries not belonging to the European Union.
SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to articles 26 and 27 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended and articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you may provide the data controller with data qualifying as “special categories of personal data” and that is, data revealing “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.”.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended and articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the storage period;
- have the data rectified or erased;
- have processing restricted;
- data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- object to processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- object to automated decision-making relating to natural persons, including profiling.
- request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data or the restriction of processing of your data or to object to the processing of personal data, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent provided prior to the withdrawal;
- submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to
GRANDA ZUCCHERI S.P.A.
Via Laghi di Avigliana, 207, 12022 Busca CN
tel. +39 0171 945641