Granda Zuccheri S.p.a., in its capacity as Data Controller (hereinafter, “Controller“), informs you pursuant to EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR) and Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003, “Personal data protection code”, supplemented with the amendments introduced by Italian Legislative Decree no. 101 of 10/08/2018, “Provisions for the adaptation of national legislation to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679…”, that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
Granda Zuccheri S.p.a. – Via Laghi di Avigliana, 207, 12022 Busca CN
VAT no. 01864820046
Controller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
The Personal Data collected by the Controller, independently or through third parties, include: Cookies, Usage data, email, phone number, first name, surname, company name, address, city and geographic location.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during use by the Controller.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by the Controller are required. If the User refuses to disclose them it may be impossible for the Controller to provide the Service. In cases where the Controller specifies that certain Data is optional, Users are free to refrain from providing such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its functioning.
Users who may have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Controller.
The User assumes liability for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through the Controller’s website and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Controller from any liability with respect to third parties.
Method and location of processing of the Data collected
METHOD OF PROCESSING
The Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access to or the disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computerised and/or electronic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes specified, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended (arts. 33-36 of the Code). In addition to the Controller, in certain cases, other subjects involved in the Controller’s organisation (administrative, commercial, marketing or legal staff, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Controller in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of the GDPR 2016/679 may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in any one of the following conditions:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in certain jurisdictions, the Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects to such processing (“opts out”). However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European Personal Data protection legislation;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public authorities vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each type of processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, established in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating offices of the Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which the User is located; the transfer will take place in accordance with applicable legal provisions, with the appropriate safeguards set out in art. 46 of GDPR 2016/679. To obtain further information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section providing details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation governed by public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures adopted by the Controller to protect the Data.
Should one of the transfers described above take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Controller by contacting it using the contact details given at the beginning of this document.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required in relation to the purposes for which they were collected pursuant to art. 5 of GDPR 679/2016.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relative sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time, until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be required to retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time in order to comply with a legal obligation or an order from an authority.
At the end of the storage period the Personal Data will be erased. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, erasure and rectification and the right to Data portability may no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of the Data collected
User Data are collected to enable the Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, display of content from external platforms, contacting the User, interaction with social networks and external platforms, traffic optimisation and distribution.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relative sections of this document.
Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
CONTACT THE USER
- CONTACT FORM: By completing the contact form with their Data, Users consent to the use of such Data to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any of other nature specified in the header of the form.
Personal Data: surname, name, email
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and help to keep track of the User’s behaviour.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected in order to track and examine the use of the Controller’s website, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualise and personalise ads in its ad network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and usage Data.
DISPLAYING CONTENT FROM EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of the Controller’s website and interact with it.
If a service of this type is installed, even if Users do not use the service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed.
- GOOGLE MAPS WIDGET
Google Maps is a map viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows the Controller’s website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and usage Data.
- GOOGLE FONTS
Google Fonts is a service for displaying font styles managed by Google Inc. which allows the Controller’s website to integrate such content within its pages.
Users may exercise their rights with reference to the Data processed by the Controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 and arts. 15 to 22 of GDPR 2016/679.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. Users may withdraw the consent previously provided to the processing of their Personal Data.
- object to the processing of their Data. Users may object to the processing of their Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access their Data. Users have the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller and on certain aspects of processing, and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. Users may verify the accuracy of their Data and request that they be updated or corrected.
- have processing restricted. When certain conditions are met, Users may request that the processing of their Data be restricted. In this case, the Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than to store them.
- have their Personal Data erased or removed. When certain conditions are met, Users may request that their Data be erased by the Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have them transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, a contract to which the User is party or contractual measures related thereto.
- lodge a complaint. Users may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
DETAILS ON THE RIGHT TO OBJECT
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authorities vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds related to their particular situation pursuant to art. 21 of GDPR 2016/679.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to processing without providing any reason. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
HOW TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS
In order to exercise their rights, Users may send a request to the Controller’s contact details provided in this document. Requests are submitted free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Additional information on processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of any such proceedings to defend against abuses in the use of the Controller’s website or related Services by the User.
Users declare that they are aware that the Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
SYSTEM LOGS AND MAINTENANCE
For operational and maintenance purposes, the Controller and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
Additional information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details provided.
RESPONSE TO “DO NOT TRACK” REQUESTS
The Controller does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third-party services used support them, Users are invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing the legal basis of which is consent, the Controller will obtain the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Last modified: 08 November 2021